Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Finish this sentence............

Bloggers, cut and paste bold type into your blog site, finish the sentence, pass on the challenge:)
EASY SCHMEAZY RIGHT?

My Sweetie and I once......... traveled up and down the state of California in an RV until we found the perfect forever place.
Never in my life have I........ Gone snow skiing? Its cold, damp and really too high for me.
When I am nervous I............ cook things. bake, boil, roast, make a huge mess, tire myself out until I am no longer nervous.
My hair............. A lions mane in need of a salon visit:)
When I was 40 ........... I deleted one year of my life.
By this time next year.... I will have Thimblina in the black!
My favorite aunt is........... NOT a favorite at all.
I have a hard time understanding............. nature vs nurture. You think someone should be a certain way, and they just aren’t.. WHY?
You know I like you if.......... I share a meal with you. If I really like you, I will prepare that meal:)
My ideal breakfast is.............. I have 2!! I cant decide!!! Bacon and Over medium with yummy buttery hasbrowns and wheat toast and alot of coffee! Orrrrr ....A fresh bagel with creamed cheese, fresh salmon, a few capers, and alot of coffee. So... Since I cant decide, I usually have what?....yep
If you visit my hometown.............You will say OMG WHEN did Sacramento turn into a little LA?
If you spend the night at my house.......... you will feel at home, as long as you like my animals:)
I shouldn’t have............ dropped a panto on that last quilt. It needed custom work, but customer wouldnt pay for it:(
Last night...........I watched another weird movie from Nic Cage.. Ghostriders.. I sure like him, WHY does he keep disappointing me?
I’ve been told I look like.......... I cant say it, I wont say it, and you cant make me say it.
If I could have any car it would be........... Jaguar Xk, convertible, Navy blue, loaded.
My personal computer is................ a personal addiction!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you make me think so early in the morning????
I wouldn't know what to say to most of these. You are way too funny.

The Sarah Bear said...

DONE!

Now, are you counting that as part of your 100? LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you'd look HOT in that car! Oh heck, you look hot anyway! Love the recipes you post on the blog. I enjoy cooking, so I'm always on the hunt for a good recipe. I'm with you on Nick Cage..love him, not his recent movies. Let's get him some good scripts, eh?

Hugs,
Lynn

Gina said...

Waving at Lynn! Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, Im glad you posted, If ya want some real tasty stuff, clic on Blimas website... man oh man.. you're in for a treat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails