Sunday, August 31, 2008

Don't Jack Me Up!

This is a picture of Aviana (aka smarty pants) Adhering her butterflies to the sliding glass door telling Pappa and me that this will not let her jack herself up. You see the first time she came to this home she ran in, mach 1 with her hair on fire RIGHT into the door causing a HUGE goose egg on her head, at which time she announced that the door jacked her up. ( who talks like this?)

Altho its hard to see, She and Ginger played "Disney" one morning and Avi dressed Ginger in mickie Mouse ears and chiffon, and what an angel this dog is! Hmm...poodles with mickie mouse ears.... how cute:)
Every night, shower time... after I de-dangled Avi's hair, she insisted on preening Nonni too:) A most endearing time of day. I remember her Mommy crying over doing her long blonde hair, but a smile soon returned upon torturing me! LOL History, repeating itself...




Aviana went home to Mommy, she missed her terribly. I will take Nonni shifts when I can, hopefully longer each time. I miss her already, and so does Ginger. I still need to take her to the Estuary, the embarcadero, and the Art in the Park festival!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love the pictures you took--something about them that is captivating.

There is a children's museum in SLO (near the mission) you might want to check out next time the little dynamo comes to visit. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I find that combing my long hair in the shower works wonders for knots! I comb when rinsing out the conditioner. Makes it so much easier than afterwards. Just a thought...

Have a good one.

Karen

Anonymous said...

sigh......nice blog Gina.....I long for a baby in our family, wondering if it just might fill that hole?
Love you.
Jane

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture, Gina... too cute!!

Vicki W said...

I LOVE that last photo! You msut fram it and put it on your desk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails