Friday, June 5, 2009

Why Do I Feel So Tired Inside & Out?

It's tough when you just want your Mommy, and you realize that you cant do that anymore cause she wants you. Needs you. I feel nearly helpless. Besides the phone, heads rolling, action plans.. I am way over here and my Sis has most of the burden. That hurts too:(It was great to visit with everyone, and entirely too short. I caught myself even "talking" fast. Grunt. Justin is growing his hair out and soon to become a surfer? My Aviana looks like a little sunkissed Islander..lol she is so cute I think that sometimes the very thought of her smile, her laughter or Nonni speak keeps me alive. I still hope to be better in time. I work hard at that, but I just do not know if I will ever be me again. Driving so many miles gives one a good deal of time to think, be it good or bad thoughts. You peoples know how I love to ponder eh...sometimes I hate that about me now. I dont want too, but its instinctual. It occured to me that I am STILL trying to find normal, pick up pieces, make things fit and be happy. In some regards.. in many regards... its harder, not easier. Lets clic k?
----------------
About the B & B, anyone have a mind to try this, think more than twice about the work at hand. I cannot remember when I have EVER worked so hard in my entire life! Some good, some not so good. Rewards are from peoples, paychecks, and a lifes plan.( P's) Hmmm..... Everytime I want to give up, I think about the PLAN. I am not so sure that it will ever come to fruition. Sometimes obstacles, and issues... take over. I believe that I have just enough tenacity left in me to win. ( think positively G) I also think that it doesnt matter what plan you make, change happens.. and keeps happening! NOTHING stays the same, but change. I try to be ready for it nowadays with a plan B, C, D, etcetera.
-------------------------
Today I am headed to Costco and local businesses to distribute the new brochures we made and the boss re made. ::change see?::: I have a visitor coming tomorrow that we actually know! Sharon & John will be here and we hope to have a nice relaxing week end:) I hope to be back with a wonderful picture that Heather took of us recently. Walt is very proud of his new "look"..lolIt is hanging proudly in the saloon, ( TY H!!) I need them through email so I can send around! and also reprint for the fam, K? Geez she's such a capturer, wait til you see it. Have a great week end everyone, Happy blogging:)

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm amazed at all you've taken on, can't imagine how hard you must be working but I hope it all comes together like you want/intended it to.

As far as ever feeling like you again, I think you might find that you'll never go back to being the same Gina again -- better, but different. I went through a major depression about 10 years ago and kept thinking I would eventually be ME again. Instead, I'm a different me, not quite so strong but better, much better than the me from the bad times.

Wishing you better times...

The Sarah Bear said...

I'm on it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails