Tuesday, December 7, 2010

G' Morning:)

"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth."

– Benjamin Disraeli
 
So I guess I can quit saying I'm sorry when i have a not so happy ass blogabout? OKAY! Instant Forgiveness:)
G' morning. Now you would think that this is tell all Tuesday but you would be mistaken. Due to after school care of my lil ones I had to move my Mr. Wizard appt. grunt. Stay tuned.
I am but 2 days out to pack ~n~ go again and anxiety has set in. In a good way:) I think all of this planning, and doing is keeping my mind ass busy enough to thwart off bad vibes. Its a good thing. It would seem that deadlines, lists, forwardness works best for me. Keep calm and carry on..... I am doing my level best to be a tree in the wind waiting for spring. Hurry cherry blossoms! I am in hopes that it will bring good things all over. For now... I need to get busy:) Have a great day:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails