Monday, April 25, 2011

Blogger's Block? MM

"It is the nature of man to rise to greatness if greatness is expected of him."
– John Steinbeck

I guess its possible right? Bloggers block? Frankly, the last few weeks it has been quite difficult to come over here to chat. I suppose its understandable. I wont beat myself up too much over it.
This is a great grand girl picture from last weeks quick visit. They put on a great dance show for Nonni while I rested from the drive! I miss 'em already.
How was your Easter week end? While we didnt get any family time in, we did manage to work in the yard and garden and even dine with friends.That rock garden is coming along nicely and we are having fun with it. I 'll be snapping shots soon for ya!
I'm anxious to get back on my machine and put spring break away! Things get all goofy when routines are changed. Or I'm just getting old and set in my ways? LOL ( dont say it).
Have a marvelous Monday!
MM Include:

Pretty rock gardens
Nurseries to stroll through
Baby Grands
Finding my Pandora!
Quilts to quilt
Support systems
not bloggers block.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails