Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting Busy

"It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly."– Isaac Asimov

Good morning:) This yummy quilt awaits my attention this morning! Its called "Coffee and Cream".
 I want an entire guest room built around it. But its not mine:( grunt.
I tortured myself for hours last evening with thread choices. I have decided on a thin black with sheen. (Glide) I have an urgency to piece a quilt soon. Alert the media! It doesnt happen often. It must be that new cheetah fabric staring at me daily right? Or those batiks calling my name.
 I feel another YIKES coming on! 
 I am truly behind in everything now. The house, the quilting, the paperwork. My fault. Time management blew a tire somewhere between Arroyo Grande and Cambria. Or was that Morro Bay and Stockton? Who knows, but management needs to get back on track pretty darn soon before I find myself in a rubber room. Heres a song that helps to keep me somewhat sane of late.......Humbling, and calming.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VU_rTX23V7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm hunting down a clipboard and getting busy. Enjoy your Tuesday and wish me Gods speed running down the list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails