Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quiet Days Of Reflection

It is with great pain that again have to report yet another horrid tragedy in my family. How I ask you this can happen in ones lifetime is just incomprehensible to me and mine. I debated as to whether or not to even post, but in preserving history, and keeping to my unplugged promise, I suppose I must, but I shall be brief.
 My beautiful niece of only 33 years of age has been welcomed into heaven unexpectedly for reasons unknown to us yet.
This fine, fierce, friendly, fun and faithful woman will be sorely missed.
Katie, give Munz & Mom a big hug, and you guys save a seat for me. I love you, I don't understand. I dont understand at all.

A Celebration of Life honoring Kathryn Elisabeth will be held next week.
PS: Send all angels for this family :(

12 comments:

Freda said...

I am so sorry for your loss Gina. My prayers are with you and your family.

Lynn Douglass said...

I'm so very sorry, Gina. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Diana said...

Oh my! What a beautiful woman she was. I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy in your time of sorrow.

Deborah Levy said...

So Sorry Gina for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Gina. Many prayers and hugs for you.
Phyllis

Rian said...

What a tragedy. I am very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Prayers and sympathies for you and your family. Such a beautiful young woman. May she watch over you with your loved ones until you all are reunited in God's love.
~Christine

Linda said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Gina. Hang in there!
Lurking Linda

Prairie Girl said...

Oh G... I'm sending big strong angels to you and your family... Angels that will help carry you all... I'm so sorry for your loss... I too do not understand..
Much love to you.. I adore you so...
T

the essentials in life said...

Oh Gina I'm so sorry! Prayers are coming your way! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the world has lost such a beautiful woman.

Hugs,

Karen A.

Lindah said...

Gina, I'm so sorry for this loss. Such a beautiful girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails