Friday, April 22, 2011

(I love saying) Hi Honies! I'm Home!

Home and back to it. Yep yep yep, I must. This was a fast and fun twin with lime neon thread... Love my limes:)  The trip was a fast and emotionally, PLUS physically draining jaunt over but guess what? Yep, I am still breathing! I know this must sound quite odd but I find myself dumbfounded at how life keeps freight train-ing along no matter the crisis. I was able to see all family and most friends. Love up on my baby grands, say a not so "good" bye to my beautiful neice, and I even had time for a visit with Mr. Wizard. (thank God eh?) I explained to him how I am afraid I have been seared with scars that I didnt earn, and do not want. We agreed that it really isnt time to stop my therapy. ( YA THINK?)It was good to see him, and I shall happily continue. For now, glad to be home and re couperating while loading my next beauty. I think I'll go work on Jamie's tee shirts first. Happy Friday, pass the scissors:)

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."– Herman Melville

1 comment:

Linda said...

You go girl! Glad you survived the trip and the trauma. Yup, life just keeps on going and going and going. It's really hard at some times and truly joyous at others. Time for me to go get some morning coffee! Have a great quilting weekend--I am!
Lurking Linda
p.s. even only two t shirts is a start.

Related Posts with Thumbnails