Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clowns In My Coffee?

 "I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300

games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot... and

missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.
 And that is why I succeed"

Michael Jordan


Well alrighty then! By all accounts I'm about to succeed big time! I am SO READY!

Morning:) Coffee is good but I cant believe I slept so late. I quilted til 3 am, thats why! Its was COOL then! I made a pot of Iced coffee, turned on the tunes and away we went. It doesnt feel so good this morning though...lol
Still pondering above quote. I cannot believe my failure track record in the past couple years. I fight my Sybils on a daily basis. The one who is broken, and the one who is a driving force to prevail. Ever hear that song from the 70's, Broken Lady, Gatlin Brothers? U tube it..lol Then... look up Chumbawamba - by Tubthumping. Lastly John Mayer, there ya have me... LOLOL Oh Lord wheres the refills???? I just love these artists wo happen to have JUST the right lyrics for your moods eh? For awhile now I've been wailng
P!NK's pissed off tunes! Ok, I cant yak this morning, I gotta move my butt...Its going to be another hot day!
Love the above cartoon!  I always had CLOUDS in MY coffee... but....maybe its from that Lyrics show! LOL
Love yer guts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails