Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MRI SET

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion."

– Abraham Lincoln
Pretty simple huh?
Got the call. MRI set for Friday. I have had one on my knee, but they tell me ( while nurse chuckled) that this one is very different. I guess! I need drugs and an IV? Wow... when it rains it pours eh? I hope knowing really IS better. I'll keep you posted if you'll keep me on your prayers list

I have the huge list today, and GROUP, and visitors, I should have burnt the midnight oil on the beast quilt. Now that I'm waking up I feel the anxiety returning. CHIT. I'll come back for more chat if I can.
Have a great humpday:)
LYG

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your on the list of prayers, Have a good day !

Diana said...

I have a brain MRI scheduled for next Tuesday. Only reason I need drugs is to relax when I was in there over an hour (had 3 MRI's that day) They do one scan and pull you out and inject dye and scan again. Piece a cake really, but me being a LARGE woman I barely fit in there. Let's just say, it's a snug fit. I wasn't prepared for how loud they are though. You will do fine. Some people even say they fall asleep in there (but I don't know how) I'll be thinking of you on Friday and you remember me on Tuesday. Deal? Luv yer guts!

Freda said...

Good luck on your MRI Gina. I have gallbladder surgery next Monday. Getting older isn't easy is it?

Freda said...

Good luck on your MRI Gina. I have gallbladder surgery next Monday. Getting older isn't easy is it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails