Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lets Break A Bad Habit, Shall We?

"A bad habit never disappears miraculously; it's an undo-it-yourself project."

– Abigail Van Buren

Hello? My name is Dear Gina and I have some bad habits. Got a program? I have decided to break a few. Decide.... to decide means to me... YA CANT GO BACK. So, This weeks undo it myself project is to NOT get up, get coffee, bang off a few walls til I reach the swivel rocker, boot up  the lap top, and wake up with the people in the box. The decision is to come straight to the shop, coffee in hand, and to the BIG BOX and wake up in here. I figure I will shave a good half hour off my schedule and get to work sooner. One thing I love, and dislike just as much is that darn lap top! I really enjoy relaxing with it on my lap, however I cant stand my info, pics, recipes, links, all over the place! Is it on my blackberry? Is it on the desk top? Is it on the laptop? Maddening! I am the man on the grassy knoll!!! So, I'll be killing 2 birds with one stone. ( what a horrid saying this is). Improving my schedule, and keeping my files more organized. Here we go...........
On the quilting front:
I am SLOW GOING on a 126 king beast show quilt. I fear that I have allowed it to intimidate me. Its one of the times that I wish I was Ronda. chit.
I am only 18 inches in... mercy.... I do have others in the works that I can jump over to.. the grama stash quilts. I'm doing my best to occupy my mind, because tomorrow is the day. I have it all mapped out. I am busy busy from sun up to sun down. I want so much to erase the last few years. I want overs. I want to hold my son again. Those are my wants, I NEED to heal. I fear I never will. CLIC

So off I go, another 18 inches? Maybe? Have a happy humpday, wish me luck on bad habit number 1!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails