Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just You N Me

<-------Again, and again, and again!
Mornin`. I'm listening to "Baby Imma Wancha" on the radio from the 70's right? , Yes, high school.... sigh. How we do evolve eh? It prompted this coffee creation for today. "Used to be my life was just emotions passing by".... isn't that all the way through the journey? I think so. Just passing by to wherever we are not privy to know?
So onward to create the new you, whether it be a new do, a new home, or a new you. Its not about finding a new normal either. That's BS. I say its creating that too. New normal.... having coffee downstairs on a bar stool as opposed to your rocker in the living room? I don't like it! lol Man I'm getting old. So Trouble is, keeping the new normal thing! Just like keeping the kids at your feet. Washing on Mondays and gardening on Saturdays. Knowing where ALL above said KIDS are!! ( sorry, missing my Munz). Is it true that as we age we NEED more normals to stay put? You know.. the old geizers are SET in their ways stuff? Geez am I creating a senior? Nesting, preparing for winter? oh crap I take that back and SPIT! (twice)  OK, I'll quit with the questions. But its pretty good ponder food doncha think? I kind of miss Mister Wizard ponder food...lol I am left to my own! RUTRO!! I've been doing it all these years by myself, I can manage yes? Of course I can. Friends help:) The shattered world out back does too. I know its strange but I see it, and its comforting if not healing.Part of the journey me thinks. Now know whats playing on the radio? Precious and Few... good gravy!
Here ya go... I have decided....over 2 cuppas...
My personal theory after a life changing crisis event? (or 3) Normal cannot be found. It must be created. Nice.... Ms Wizard lives...........

I , being the creative person that I know that i am... better go create on a quilt top over there---->

"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight,
 or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
e. e. cummings

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails