Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chew On This.................


Change of life= DIET? LIVE IT?

On this the 11th official day of rising and NOT shining at 5 freaking AM, I am pondering lifes changes. I must admit, it seems to be getting easier. I am partially coherant at 7:00. I am reminded of that patronizing doctor who patted my knee and told me that it would be better on the other side. (I still detest her). Its not better yet? Its only more perplexing! I'm supposed to eat dirt for breakfast, move more, take flaxseed in large quantities and ditch eatting any animal fat that walks on four legs? Ok that leaves birds (2 legs) & fish (gils). K... I guess I can try that, even tho I'm not fond of eatting birds. What I cannot seem to do is diet. Just say the word to me and I am immedietly hungry! I loved power walking in years past, but I cant seem to get back there either? If I had my druthers, I'd turn back the clock to age 41 and STAY there. It was easier. Eat what I want, move my ass... 2 rules... thats it... no brainer. Now I am wondering Walmart isles looking at vitamin supplements. Someone is sending me things from AARP. I bought a new mirror for my vanity with a 5 times magnification on the back... then I LOOKED IN IT!!! ( can you say OMG?) I am now receiving things also from he Social Security department telling me I need more money to get old with cause theres not enough in there now. Oh! And Doctors are signing me up for tests I have never taken before, dont wish to take now, and I cant speak about them either! I dont like these changes ::waaaa::
I sometimes feel like a young girl trapped, I mean TRAPPED in a 50 year old body. My mind feels young. My spirit feels young. Even my voice sounds young, but the the stairs in the other room keep telling me that my body is old -ER..(dont even say it).

SO MAYBE THE ANSWER IS.....

CONTROL IT?
I COULD CHAT MORE ON THIS, BUT THE POWER KEEPS GOING OFF AND WE CANT LOSE OUR FRIENDS IN THE BOX NOW CAN WE?

**CHECK THIS OUT
I can still win! Send Good Kharma my way!!! 350 mega/93 super

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sista!!!! Like someone else says "getting old ain't for sissies"!

Anonymous said...

Aw Gina, don't pay any attention to the slip-cover. You are young and beautiful inside and out!

TerriW

Granny said...

I know how you feel. I'm 53 and I don't feel old once I get moving but sometimes getting up out of bed or out of a chair . . I feel OLD!

Anonymous said...

Oh you sound like me lately. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!!!!
Marnie

Anonymous said...

Gina, I know what you mean about being young in mind and spirit. And didn't our mothers always tell us that no matter how pretty we were, it was what was on the inside that counted? At least that's what I always told my beautiful daughter. So just keep letting that inner beauty radiate, because I can assure you, it radiates from you big time.

Eileen said...

Gina,
I'm a 20 year old trapped in a 54 year old body! Sitting in the ac having a hot flash. Dang........

Anonymous said...

Awe honey, I can so relate! As the rest of me ages, my mind and spirit get younger. Why is that? I'm gonna sit right here and boo hoo with ya! *sniffle sniffle*

Gina said...

You guys are sweet, thanks:) I'll come re read these on THOSE mornings! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails