Friday, August 17, 2007

Tagged Again, Thanks Pal:)



MeMe Friday, and I have had but 2 cups o coffee, beware

I was tagged by Carla to do a MEME again, I'm so happy its not 100? LMAO!!!


4 things you may not know about me:


1. I love natural fiber clothing...cotton, linen, hemp,silk,cashmere, etc......

2. I am an internet Junkie,..oh wait, you knew that....

3. I miss my friends so much its painful at times.

4. I love Montreal in the fall.


4 Jobs I have had:

1. Waitress ( I still love tips)
2. Restaurant manager ( poop rolls downhill)
3. Food and Bevarage Director (be careful what u wish for)
4. Professional Machine Quilter, (isnt life grand?)

4 Movies I could watch over and over:

The Godfather Trilogy (I want the lyrics to the tune)
Gone With The Wind ( Scarlet, you go u little brat)

Shawshank Redemption, (Morgan Freemans voice is soothing)

Shining Through,( love WW2 romance, I was born too late)

4 TV Shows I watch:

American Idol ( love to cheer and Jeer)

24 ( edge of my seat with this music)

Divine design ( Love to see new trends)

Food Network ( I want a personal chef)

4 Hobbies:

Quilting ( doesnt seem much like a hobby these days)

sewing ( still love to create)

cooking ( too bad I eat it eh)

shopping ( first love)

4 Places I have lived:

Sacramento,ca ( first home)
Beaver Utah( great memories)
Stockton,ca ( u suck)
Pismo,ca ( home)
4 Favorite Foods

Seafoods ( love em all)
Italian ( planning a siciliy trip in my mind)
Japanese ( sushi makes me happy)
pastries (The sin that I love)

4 Places I would rather be

On the beach Laptopping
PIcking up a lottery winnings in Sacramento
sorry, no where else...lol

4 Websites I visit daily:
My Blog
The tide times
blimacake
all the blogs I can get in, & mqr.
the cheeseburger funnies---->


4 people I tag to play this:

3 comments:

Dianah said...

Okay I got mine done. Where are the others?

Dy

Anonymous said...

See??? That wasn't so hard? LOL Besides, the last time I ask you to list something, you went waaaayyyyy over the required number.

I think it was the coffee. hahaha

Doc said...

OK G...I have mine up...it's on the Docs-ology blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails