Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cambria Cliff Walk

Log me in for 2 miles!!! It took me 45 minutes but hey, I did it! I'll try and shave that down it at least a 15 minute mile soon. Its a beautiful walk if you;re in the area. I walked with much wildlife at my side. Blue Heron, sea Otters,deer, squirrels, BIG squirrels just enjoying the view while nibbling. Ginger thought she was hot stuff for the first mile pulling me along. Mile 2 on the way back, she thought it might be a good idea to heel. I got a few shots for you and hope that they arent blurry cause I didnt stop for fear I'd jello leg to the ground!
I think that we truly live in the most glorious place on the planet. It was great to ponder a great many things while pounding the trail. If I can walk tomorrow, I'll do it again here near home, and try to catch some dolphins or whales for ya:):::maybe::::

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

That is certainly a walk worth taking often! Kudos to you!

Judy Whitehead said...

OH GINA!!!! What sights to see on your walk!!!! You do live in a beautiful place!!!

Lisa said...

These picture make me very jelous of the oppertunity you have to this walk. Did I mention that I love Cambria. It has been too long. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery! Walking around here is full of ho...hum...blah blah blah...especially if its winter. Heck walking around here would consist of the mad dash to the car...its too freaking cold out there!

Karen A.

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

What a fabulous place and well done you for the walking. If I could bring myself to face the cold, I could do it too (grin)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. What a beautiful place. I can't even imagine walking outside here. It is sooooo cold. Beautiful day, sunny and clear so all that snow sparkles.

You have inspired me. Going to go use the treadmill.

Donna in MI

Desert Threads said...

Beautiful area for a walk.

Mary Johnson said...

Gorgeous photos! I love to go out to walk just so I can take photos - usually Keith is very patient when I stop for photos but it was so cold the other day after the first 50 shots he was hurrying me along.

Related Posts with Thumbnails