Monday, January 26, 2009

Pismo Clam- M & M's

G' Morning:)
I think I have talked about our painted clams rocks in Pismo havent I? For every season or holiday they are painetd to depict whats happening in our area. Right now our Monarch Butterflys are here, just hangin out in the trees, on patios, rooftops, local groves. They should be here til the end of February. Come see!
I think our next paint job will be four leaf clover clams... I love the central coast!!
We had quite a busy week end and it looks like the same for this work week.

Happy Birthday to my BFF Ronda who is younger at heart than any birthday could commemorate.
Happy Birthday Woman!!

Marvelous Mondays include.................

* The Pismo Clams
*deep fried clam strips at the Little Hut
*Marshalls who ALWAYS has cute new shoes for me!
*My little lap top not being blown up!
*Options
*New quilt patterns to ponder!
*companionship, in many forms

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails