Monday, January 12, 2009

The List of All Lists!

Ever try to inventory everything that is plugged into your home? Get model numbers , replacement costs? I only finished 3 rooms today! This is unbelievable for sure. The crappyier news is how much they will depreciate my stuff! And............... WHY didnt I keep receipts!!!!! Lesson Learned.
Rudy is doing better and has stopped plucking arbitrarily. He has even spoken a few times, nothing happy schmappy as usual, but he is coming around. Me? Well, I couldnt even blow dry my hair! Its just freaky trying to figure out how we lived without power, let alone the internet! I am so very thankful for a coffeemaker and ONE computer up and running! A persons got to know their limitations eh?
I have done well with making "myself" a priority today too. Altho... it is wine 30... wish me luck. I guess I just wanted to switch from the best buy site to the blogger site and Kvetch a bit... thanks::Wink::

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I can't even imagine how much work that lsitmaking is! Uggghh!

Gretchen said...

Think of your list making as a shopping list. We all know how good you are at shopping, lol.

Desert Threads said...

Good luck on the insurance. Thankfully mine is replacement value not current value.

Related Posts with Thumbnails