Monday, January 5, 2009

First Marvelous Monday In 09

Isnt it? :::thinkin:::
OK, I'm armed with an MM list, along with a feel proud list... and the infamous TO DO list. Most wouldnt believe this site... Blima would laugh at me, and tell me to move my ass.... Heather would marvel at the co ordinated ink pen colors. Walt would have recommended an EXCEL sheet for the job. Grunt. A bit ambitious, but I am woman, hear me snore. Actually, I need a huge list pad entitled 2009 will be fine!
On the work front, its slim pickens, but my own fault so I must begin again. I have 10, count em 10 quilt shop samples to quilt for the month, and thats all.
On the new computer front..... I took back the Smokin hot giant screen HP and we shopped for a nice notebook that would fit the bill for travel and desk top. NO LUCK, so I am now PC less... THAT is really a bummer. ( if youre me). Vista isnt a fun change.. I want XP back and cant have that either. Often times of late I really feel like stomping my foot for the things that I cannot change... an operating sytem being the most ridiculous of all.. but it adds up eh? I never thought I was like this.. but I think me and "change" werent meant for each other.
On the Grand front, I MISS EM!!! I need to go.. I just need to get i the car and go, but I dont think I can make it up there until later in the month. SO girls send pictures!!
We did see a couple shows this holiday... The day the earth stood still re make, ( dont waste your money) And Benjamin Button... really interestingly cool concept, we enjoyed it. Walt likened it to a backward forrest gump.
Have a great Monday, I'm off to start mine:)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task; but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. - Helen Keller



* New year beginnings
*theatres!
* computer choices
* sunshine
*photograph and memories
*Gingers unconditional love
*shmalls

3 comments:

Freda said...

Gina, I hope you "so fine in '09" because you deserve to be. My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

I bought a MacBook and installed Windows XP on it from the disc of an old computer. You can run Windows on a Mac now using a program called Parallels, or Bootcamp, and there's one other that will let you do it. I'm now reading MacBook for Dummies so I can play with the Mac side of this thing. So much lighter than any PC laptop I've ever had. I love it!

Linda

The Sarah Bear said...

G -

GO HERE:

http://www.indiaarie.com/

click on Therapy on top right, turn speakers up loud, enjoy.

Love you.
H

Related Posts with Thumbnails