Friday, March 26, 2010

First Blog Award 2010

My first blog award for 2010!! ( Maybe I am coming back to the land of the living eh?)Thank you Thearica! Glad that I make your day a little better:)

This quote comes along with the award:
"Bloggers who inspire others with their positivity and creativity".


The rules for accepting the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to your top 3 bloggers. ( or as many as turn you on daily!)
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

My Pick Hits with a cuppa or two:

SarahBear's Mama  For a wink and a smile with every post!
Judy  For a damn good cuppa coffee while I walk through life with her!
Ronda For feeding my heart, mind and soul on a daily basis.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails