Monday, March 22, 2010

Marvelous Mondays In My Minds Eye


A VERY busy March!  Jamie (baby grand girl) wins her first ever beauty pageant, coming in 2nd place!Shawn ( baby grand son) turns 3!!! Holy crap where does the time go? Jackie ( Neice) turns 17!!! My Sis and her Hubbs at dinner for birthday celebration. Pictured with Jack, the amazing brother of said birthday girl Matty Moo!( nephew)

A quickie visit from the ever so busy Mompean family! Sarah rushed at the beach, Heather and I rushed through 2 games of Rummy, Gina 1, Heather 1.... problem is... heathers 1 pretty much clobbered me. Grunt. THESE visits are WAY too short!
THESE are my Marvelous Monday Look backs!I Suppose I should get back to work now since the next couple weeks will be as busy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails