Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pismo Clam = Monarch's Are Home!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world
the master calls a butterfly."

– Richard Bach
In my travels today to the devil dentist and 3 local quilt shops for new brochure deliveries... I spied the new painting of the Pismo Clam! Yes, Dear peoples... The Monarchs have arrived!  If you are ever in need of an awesome butterfy viewing, Pismo is the place to do it! I sure hope that all of our grands and faux grands make it down to see... Beautiful creatures they are, and what a wonderful thing to have endured a catapillars life to be rewarded  with beauty and flight. ::SIGH:::
I dont know about all of you, but I see a quilt here! Next Clam painting should be the Shamrock:)
(I forget which ones I've shown you before?)

2 comments:

The Sarah Bear said...

Can't wait to see you my friend - oh, and the butterflies - if Rummy doesn't interfere with an outing.

Desert Threads said...

That must be a sight to behold! Lucky you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails