Monday, August 9, 2010

Marvelous Monday's Aren't For Sissy's!

No really! Too many, they just suck. Until the art of pretending has been mastered. Pretend its a day after a rain and the air has been renewed. A fresh start to organized chaos. A day in which you re-plan your week with self talk and passion.
Who am I kidding? It sometimes JUST sucks! Until I re-convince myself that it doesnt. I refuse to bore you people with any BS that goes on in mi vida loca. I chose to find only the good.
Good... find good. K...
SCHOOL RESUMES IN EIGHT DAYS
What else? I finally have a road map for a memory quilt that spent an entire week on the design wall with me, the artist doing a stand and scratch stare.
I am on the budget from hell but found great pleasure in an avocado. Try to go a summer with no income, I dare u, try it.
SCHOOL RESUMES IN EIGHT DAYS
I had to go out today and once again accidently had on my pink BO BO crocs, but I didnt have to leave the car any of the stops! ( a blessing I tell ya!)
SCHOOL RESUMES IN JUST EIGHT MORE DAYS
Someone brought me Gobstoppers to sew with..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Karens job interview this morning went well.. she looked stunning too...keep praying
Marvelous Monday's AINT FOR SISSY"S

Love yer guts

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wanna feel better? Before 9am this morning, I had to make an emergency trip to the local thrift store for a pair of jeans that WEREN'T air-conditioned. In the butt. Big time. No little tear either. Cripes. I hope this doesn't mean my week is gonna be like THIS!!!

Gina said...

LOL ( sorry) THAT would be a Gripe!

Stephanie in Michigan said...

Too funny. Well, we're about to go for an indefinite period with no income....my husband's still looking for a job, so I feel for you on the summer with no income! Hang in there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails