Saturday, August 21, 2010

Real VS Surreal

SURREAL
adjective

 having the disorienting, hallucinatory quality of a dream; unreal; fantastic:
   
REAL
–adjective
 
 genuine;authentic- not counterfeit, artificial, or imitation;
 
 My need to connect with others is real. Each breath I take is real. I would like to think that my persona is authentically real. Some things not even liked, but real none the less.
I cant remember what blog I stumbled onto and read a few things on reality, I was busy, speed reading, and listing... but it stuck with me through out the day.(and night)
I think REAL sucks sometimes...lol no really! I do. Sometimes I'd just like to be 5 again and see life as magical and PRETENDING is real!
Summers around here..... seem to be SURREAL! Or is that wishful thinking? Ok so they ARE real but I wish it was an hallucination. I wish I would STOP hallucinating way back to January of 08 when I was excitedly packing for Maui.
Real would be my son here to laugh with, and my Mom here to chat with. Its REAL that I need them both right now. Real is that I lost them both within 2 years of each other, and it is what it is. I just sometimes wish I was in the Matrix, and I came out!I should keep writing on my nickels cause I just cant speak some real things. CLIC
bbl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails