Monday, May 17, 2010

M & M- No Thinking Required

Morning! It's Monday cause I feel the PANIC burn! Every Monday this happens! By 8:00 AM I have at least 10 things going on at the same time. This week, I have Avi with me, and I think I am making her nervous too! I have already confused her about the days events..lol She finally gave up on following me and decided to watch cartoons. What happened to cartoons anyway? They stink! Speaking of stink... I sure hope I havent blown my points all to hell with the company this week end. I have tried to be good.. lost count a few times... blatently bit things a few times... sad, sad, sad. I'll get back to you on that tomorrow eh? Weigh in at 5 today... :::shivering:::
I cannot believe this weather either! Its raining again!! WTHHHHHH??? No matter.... sewing it is! Aviana wants to make a quilt. I have customer deadlines. RUT RO..... I better move it, I see I/m all over the map here. sheezh.
Have a great day:)

Marvelous Monday's :
* Beach fires to feel, waves to hear
* Games to play with Grands
*LQS visits and fabric fondlings
*FINISHED quilt jobs:)
* Movies that make me laugh
* those 2 point snack bags, lifesaver!
* Audio books!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails