Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Exsisting vs Living M & M's

There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama, and those who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up & moving forward is LIVING
Anddddd you missed me right? Its been a very long week end and I have been digging myself out of a hole and doing all of my homework too. I visited the coast and absolutley drowned myself in as much sun as my lil body could hold. Did I mention that I miss home? Yeh, I do. Right now I am looking out my foggy window and I think I lost my dog in it. Wow... Speaking of holes... THIS may be the very HOLE I feel! CLIC

Its February 1st. January is done. Thank God. The journal pages changed, the month locked and gone. Again, moving forward.
Did you hear about the Pioneer Woman's book signing in San Francisco next week? Wanna go? I do! Her blog style cracks me up at least once a week!  Go Ree!!!

Tuesday, February 08, 2011
07:00 PM
BOOKS INC
Books Inc. at Opera Plaza 601 Van Ness San Francisco, CA 94102

I am hot on a quilt this morning! I think I have some mojo! Gotta run!
M & M's:

3 days of real sleep,snuggling and sunshine
A Pink Pointy new Iron:)

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I did miss you very much. Glad you are back and feeling refreshed! :-)

Anonymous said...

We were in Southern CA for the weekend and went to Laguna Beach. Such nice weather. I loved it. Loved walking on the beach.
Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails