Friday, February 18, 2011

Soy Syrupy Pork Tenderloin

Thats a made up name for my "go to, easy" marinade. Its how I can remember it. Have I given it to you before? Well... I'm doing it again.. cause I can. Now I have used this for salmon, and for tri tip. its really a cinch and oh so sweet yet savory, and very tender! With the pork Tenderloin you can roast whole at 375 for about 40 minutes, or you can slice the meat after marinading and grill them with some really cool grill marks:) It makes the most delish medallians you ever tasted! With any of these meats I would say to marinade them a couple of hours in the fridge at least.( for the tri tip, overnight if possible)
 I like to serve with steamed jasmine rice and a favorite green... like broccolini!

3/4 cup REAL Maple Syrup ( I guarantee it will NOT taste the same if you decide to fudge and use Aunt Jemimas or something similar)
1/4 cup Soy Sauce

In a zip loc place pork tenderloin and above, chill.
Remove and place on parchment or foil ( just for the messy stickie factor)
Salt & Pepper
Roast about 40 minutes at 375
ALTERNATE-----> slice 3/4 inch cuts and grill
Reserve left over marinade for brushing if grilling.

Now, one may ask WTH are ya doing cooking while packing? My answer? I DO NOT freaking know! I am such a robot you know? I come into the kitchen scracthing things... talking to myself about what I'm cooking for dinner! For who? For what? Escapes me... It really does. I'll consult Mr. Wizard.I am actually still quilting, so packing fever hasnt kicked in yet. I know that I will be down for a few weeks so whats hanging around here must be attended to. Meanwhile, theres always a cookies? Grunt.
TGIF
I LUB Florentines.....sigh......

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

That looks and sounds really good!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Wonderful. We just had a fridge failure. Had some stuff in the freezer that thawed including a pork tenderloin. This will be a great way to cook it. Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails