Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Pioneer Woman Rocks SF!

Well! Heather and I made the trek to my city by the bay!
We went,we ate, we poligriped a bridge back in, we saw, we signed, we snapped pics.. we conquered!
 THAT dear blog readers was more fun than a barrel of monkeys!!!
Ms Ree did not disappoint! Despite the crowds and heat from them, we got to visit with her, ask stupid questions, and meet her punks too!I have enjoyed many a cuppa or two reading Pdub's blog with many a tickle to go with it!
Her cookbook was cute and I'll bet this new book "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" will be a hoot!
I cant wait to read it, altho I must admit I would prefer it on Audio, but how would I have gotten THAT signed? Thank you H for the book and the company. Where we going next month?

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

What a great time! I'm jealous, but glad you had a good time.

Rian said...

Oh what fun! I am a huge PW fan. You look great--I love the orange vest with the zebra stripes. Cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails