Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Blima!!!


I hope that you have a fabulous day, and that everyone treat you as special as you are:) Now tell me again, how old are you??? Ohhhh I remember!! OLDER THAN ME!!! HA! ( and always will be)
I cant help but to pretend that we will have our birthdays together, which will UNDOUBTABLY kickass the real days!! Oh wait, no pretending, IT WILL!!! I got the car gassed up, snacks ~N~ sodas in the trunk, a couple CD's to sing your ears off with ( that will make Oprah and Gayle trip pale in comparison) for yet another road trip, and more memories to make.
Lets win in Lake Tahoe, and spend a fair amount of it at every outlet along the way! I have a list... dishes for sis, 3 coffee mugs for me, new embellished jeans for me too...ok, and some shoes..no maybe boots...lol.... Shirts for Walt, and lotsa cool stuff for the grands:) oh! and that elusive camera fabric that i cant find.. mental note, quilt shop stops in every city... ( dont worry, I have a Mapbook that shows every single one too)
I'm quilting my fingers off over here, say it with me...MO MONEY HONEY!!! ( remember, enough lettuce for my shoe fettish)
Happy Birthday Woman! I love ya:) I have your beach chair ready, and Walts sitting here saying that he has your shovel...ROFL
G
Have you guys been to Blimas site yet? You should! She is an amazing chef, and even more so Baker!
Great, now I want some............BlimaCake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, you deserve some gifted happiness,,, LUM Ronda

The Sarah Bear said...

Happy Birthday to the "B" Woman! Give me a "whoop whoop".

Hey G - you gonna make her dance to cyclone too? Just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gina, I love a birthday blog, I love you.

B.
Thaks Heather,Dance a Cyclone? sure why not :) as long as I have Gina doing it beside me.
Did she ever tell you about the Howie Mandle elevator story :)
We sure do have fun together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails